Friday, September 09, 2005

Gardening My Way To Ritches!!


I have stumbled on perhaps the most secret of brotherhoods in the game of FFXI, the Gold Smiths. A few number of gold smiths of high level, keep there secrets of there craft a complete secret.

Everyone knows you can grow different foods and crystals with gardening but what most people don't know is that rare metals and ore can be grown as well. What is needed is special pots and items to plant.

This is my mule Amberdawn, he is the char i will be using for growing an exceptionaly rare ore called fire ore. IN the AH it sells for 450-500k. Its' only pupose in the the game is the main component of the Fire Staff. Fortunetly the only other source for fire ore is a lvl 40 bcnm. I had Nukkyakya synth me 22 maple tables giving me a moghancment of +132 gardening. I purchased the porcelain pots from the ah at 15k each. Then i was got Ambere the field gear to handle the pots, that was another 100k and the treecuttings that cost 190k.

The pic above is of my mog just after the cuttings were planted. They will take about 2-3 weeks to grow into saplings. I then take the saplings and grow them. I takes 19 days and then i will harvest them on a full moon. With any luck i will be rolling in money.

This is the way you do it. first you need one complet set of field gear, 22 maple tables, 2 stacks of fire crystals, 1 stack of tree saplings and 10 porcain pots. You must plant them on fireday, check them ecery earth day on fireday, feritlize them twice with a fire crystal on firesday and you must harvest them onj a full moon on fireday. do this and the rate is about 50-60%...Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Wayne Hairston said...

Meet Times' New Food Columnist Alanna Kellogg
Alanna Kellogg shows off her raspberry morning cake. Kellogg's food column, "Kitchen Parade," will ... Blogs are essentially Web sites that make it easy for users to post their ideas, Kellogg explained.
Click here for a dating tip related website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home