Tuesday, September 06, 2005

8k to 60!!

Wow has ir realy been almost a month earth time? I am lvl 59 blackmage now and loving it. I just abtainded ab bunch of new spells inclouding Flood. For those newbs, blm (blackmage) get a set of 6 spells from lvls 50-60, called ancient magic. They are the most powerful single spell a blm has. Although they use about half of my magic, on a magic burst i do 1200+ on freeze the weakest of the 6.
Leveling from 47-56 was slow and painfull. A long list of realy crappy parties and low xp was the cause of this. if people tell you to part in Garliag Citadel, run away! The xp sucks and it is realy not a place for partieing. At 56 I was at King Ronphers tomb fighting bats and the it was to cape terriagon to fight crabs and pugs. I lvled off of those til about mid 57 then we went into the Valley of Sorrow......mmmm xp. Finaly it was xp in the 200+ range. killing the rapters is the best, leave the birds. I am still looking for the ever alusive 400+xp. I know it exists, some where out there.
Lastnight, the Promyvion static was back together again, we got 6000 xp, killed two bosses and set the record for the fight!!! In the last fight we wiped. It was ugly, first the tank dropped, then the wightmage, them me. I hit reraise, as did the whm and continued to nuke, but with no animas to weaken the enm, it was pretty much a done deal. It continues killing the rest of the party and finished the whm and me off again. But still I am only 8k from lvl 60!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home