Monday, August 08, 2005

In The Begining

This is my first entry for my blog. I play a Tarutaru black mage in the game, Final Fantacy XI, on the fairy server. If you ever need a World pass send my a e-mail. As of now I am a level 54 black mage, 42 white mage, 15 thief, 10 summoner and a level 8 warrior. My crafting skills include level 24 alchemist, 5 fishing, 4 black smith, 2 gold smith and tanner. I have to say that black mage (blm) and taru are an unbeatable pair. Very few jobs have a undisputable matched race like the taru and blm.
I am also a Link Shell leader. I was elected the LS leader about 2 months ago and since then we have grown quite a bit. Our LS has about 30+ members from the UK, Japan, Australia and the US of course. Most of us, to include myself, are rank 5.
The most recent missions I have run was G2 which is the level 55 break, COP 2-2 and Mission 5-1. The whole reason I am on tonight is because the servers are down for maintenance. Keep coming back I will be blogging on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home